It’s your money - claim it!
You could be eligible for up to $6,000 or more in tax refunds when you claim the Earned Income Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit.
Get yoru tax return prepared and e-filed for FREE at these Thurston County locations.
FREE Tax Assistance
Come prepared with:
- Your valid driver’s license or other photo id card.
- Social security cards or a Social Security number (SSN) verification letter for all persons listed on the return.
- Birth dates for all persons listed on return.
- A copy of last year’s federal and state return if you have it.
- All income statements: Forms W-2 and 1099, Social Security, unemployment, and other statements, such as pensions, stocks, interest and any documents showing taxes withheld. If self-employed or your own or run a business, bring records of all your income.
- All records of expenses, such as tuition, mortgage interest, or real estate taxes. If self-employed or you own or run a business, bring records of all your expenses.
- Bank routing numbers and account numbers to direct deposit any refund
- Dependent child care information: name and address of who you paid and either the caretaker’s SSN or other tax identification number.
- Both spouses to sign forms to e-file your joint tax return.Olympia Community Center
Lacey Timberland Library
Saturdays & Thursdays 11 am- 4 pm
Lacey Senior Center
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Olympic Community Center
Tuesdays & Thursdays noon- 4 pm
Mondays and Wednesdays 1-5 pm
Tumwater Timberland Library
Mondays & Wednesdays 1-5 pm
Yelm Adult Community Center
Fridays 2-6 pm
ALL SITES ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED